- Agribusiness models and analysis in perfectly competitive markets: doc. Ing. Artan Qineti, PhD.
- Agribusiness models and analysis in imperfectly competitive markets: doc. Ing. Artan Qineti, PhD.
- Business Law: prof. JUDr. Anna Bandlerová, PhD.
- Policy implementation and agribusiness: prof. Garth Entwistle
- Globalization and agribusiness: prof. Garth Entwistle
GENERAL ECONOMICS & BUSINESS LAW
The course aim is to enhance the students´ career in international agribusiness and commerce by giving a clear understanding of the principles and practice in Economics and Law. Students, on completion of the course, will be ready to make a greater contribution to the Economy and Business Law of their existing organizations and be capable to develop a successful career elsewhere. The course objectives are as follows: to give the students an understanding of economic principles and their effect on business, to teach students what has economics got to do with business and why do students heading for a business career need to study economics, to teach students to be oriented in economic categories that explain firms decisions making, to teach the students how to use the economic tools and concepts in the analysis and evaluation of public policies affecting agriculture, food industry, natural resources and the environment, to teach students to understand the background of Business Enterprises (establishment, formation, dissolution and disappearance of company) and to understand the general law principles (ex. Business treaties –from types, requisites, establishment to withdrawal of treaties). Students will have acquired the skills which are necessary for understanding the Economics and the Business law as a whole.
Course coordinators: doc. Ing. Natália Turčeková, PhD., prof. JUDr. Anna Bandlerová, PhD.
Introduction to Economic Policy: prof. Wim Heijman
Business Economics in Practice : doc. Ing. Natália Turčeková, PhD.
Linkages in Agri-Food Supply Chain: Ing. Zuzana Lajdová, PhD.
Agricultural Production Economics: doc. Ing. Daniela Hupková, PhD.
Business Law in Practice: prof. JUDr. Anna Bandlerová, PhD.
- Theory of Finance: Ing. Marián Tóth, PhD.
- Corporate Finance: Ing. Peter Szovics, PhD.
- Financial Analysis: Ing. Alexander Šebo, PhD
- Financial Management: Ing. Marián Tóth, PhD., Dr. Harry Bremmers
- Management: Ing. Radovan Savov, PhD.
- Strategic Management: prof.h.c.Doc. Ing. Mária Kadlečíková, CSc., doc.Ing. Ivana Tichá, PhD.
- Human Resources Management: prof.h.c.doc. Ing. Mária Kadlečíková, CSc.
- Total Quality Management and Change Management: Ing. Zuzana Kapsdorferová, PhD.
- International Management and Business: doc. Ing. Iveta Ubrežiová, CSc.
Marketing in Business Practice :
- Applied Business Statistics: prof. Ing. Zlata Sojková, CSc., Ing. Stefan Kováč,PhD.
- Quantitative Methods for Marketing Survey: Ing.Renáta Prokeinová, PhD.
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decisions: doc.Ing. Jozef Repiský, CSc.
- Optimization Methods in Excel: doc.Ing. Peter Fandel, CSc.
- Financial Modeling Methods in Excel: Ing. Martina Hanová, PhD.